Sunday, November 20, 2011

Etsy shop

Over the past few weeks, I've been working hard, and steadily, at getting my online presence up to date with all of my new work. It takes a lot of time and effort, but it's also fun and exciting to be putting more time into the promotional angle.

As part of this effort, I've re-stocked my Etsy shop with new artwork and prints. I still have a number of things to add to it, but for now, I feel it's in a ready-enough state to share! I'm also currently offering free shipping, and will continue to do so from now until Christmas. This means, if you're interested in sending something elsewhere as a gift, I will happily do so on your behalf at no charge. I'll even gift-wrap it inside the packaging, upon request!

The link to the shop is here:

Hope you enjoy! If you have an suggestions or recommendations, those are appreciated as well. Thanks for checking it out!

Also, my sale for charity is still on, with many pieces available at reduced prices. Scroll down to the next blog post to read all the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment