Thursday, November 26, 2009

Owl: Work in Progress


I have to confess, I kind of hate sharing things that aren't done because all I can see, when I look at them, is what's off about the image. But I thought I'd share this one at this point, as I feel it's starting to come together.

It's 18" x 14", acrylic and modeling paste on canvas. I'm kind of picking away at it at this point when I get tired of working on the things I HAVE to do, but I could put some more focus into it and have it ready by Christmas if someone were keen to give it as a gift.

I may post some more images showing the progress on it as I go forward. Check back in to see how it's coming along! And if you have any questions about my process, leave them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them.

No comments:

Post a Comment